Boublil & Schönberg’s legendary musical Les Misérables is now showing at The Theatre at Solaire!
Here are reasons why you shouldn’t miss this spectacular musicale:
1. Get a chance to watch the world’s most popular musical. Les Misérables is a much loved blockbuster musical which has been seen by over 70 million people worldwide in 44 countries and in 22 languages. Having won more than 125 major awards around the world it has been hailed as the most stirring, moving musical ever. Based on Victor Hugo’s classic novel, it is an epic and uplifting story about the survival of the human spirit. The magnificent score includes the classic songs “I Dreamed a Dream”, “On My Own”, “Stars”, “Bring Him Home”, “Do You Hear the People Sing?”, “One Day More”, “Empty Chairs at Empty Tables”, “Master of the House” and many more.
2. Les Misérables is showing at The Theatre at Solaire. Get to experience the world-class entertainment venue—it’s a 1740-seated lyric theatre with state-of-the-art audio, video, and production lighting systems. It is designed to provide the perfect AV experience for musicals, theatre plays, concerts, and dance performances. To ensure a good viewing experience for all event-goers, the theatre has a fan-shaped layout providing the right lines from each seat.
3. Shop the merch. It’s your chance to finally buy that “24601” t-shirt and other authentic merchandize!
4. Get to spend time with a friend or loved one. It’s always more fun to watch a play with a friend or loved one. Le Miz is definitely one of those musicales that will forever be etched in your memory.
Aryanna is a huge fan of this musical so she was the perfect person to watch it with. She didn’t mind me getting emotional in some scenes, in fact, she cried more than me. OMG. We’d like apologize to whoever our seatmates were for the constant sobbing and sniffling during the show. At least we resisted singing along with the cast because it’s just not right. LOL! Read Aryanna’s blog.
5. Take a break, watch a play. Plan something special and watch Le Miz. You’ll thank me for it.
Jean Valjean – Simon Gleeson
Javert – Earl Carpenter
Fantine – Rachelle Ann Go
Thénardier – Cameron Blakely
Madame Thénardier – Helen Walsh
Éponine – Kerrie Anne Greenland
Cosette – Emily Langridge
Enjolras – Chris Durling
Marius – Paul Wilkins
Ticket are on sale now, buy here.
This post is in partnership with The Theater at Solaire. Special thanks to Ms. Joy Wassmer, Director of Communications and Public Relations at Solaire Resort and Casino. All thoughts and opinions expressed are 100% my own. Thanks for supporting posts that keep JenniEpperson.com’s doors open.
I’ve been waiting for this musical but sadly I won’t be able to watch this in the Philippines because I’m out of the country as of the moment. I’ll be watching it somewhere else. Ha! As always, nice post Ms Jenni!
Thank you, Perry! Hope you can watch it soon.