It feels as if everyone is getting married whenever it’s the “ber” months. While we’re all happy to celebrate our friends and loved ones’ engagements the idea of buying gifts for their wedding seems daunting. Also, with the busy holidays fast approaching our gift list can get crazy. That’s why it would be smart to use the SM Gift Registry to manage our presents and sanity.
A wedding gift is all about personalized and thoughtful presents. What is more precious than a gift chosen by the actual couple? The SM Gift Registry makes gift-buying (and choosing) easy peasy.
It’s wedding season! Here are some of my wedding gift suggestions you can sop in SM for guests and engaged couples:
“Plato-platuhan” (tableware) – I tell you, for a bride, a set (or sets) of tableware is one the most kilig gift! It’s are also my favorite wedding present to give.
Pots & pans – Next to plates, practical pans are a must for the couple. What’s cool abut it is that every time they cook, they will think of you! Haha
Stand Mixer – Most wives dream of baking for their family. Make their wish come true by giving them a retro-style mixer! Hopefully, when you also get sent freshly baked goodies.
Shelves, credenzas & bar carts – Couples these days love entertaining at home, a multi-functional food/beverage trolley or bar carts are perfect for the newly weds! A multi-purpose book shelve and credenza are also musts because one can never have enough storage.
Furniture – Nothing is more heart-warming than receiving a “pabahay” showcase from friends and family. A starter home is in dire need of basic (but stylish) furniture.
Tip: Your family or barkada can pitch in for substantial gifts such as a dining set, living room furniture or a bed.
How to Sign Up for the SM Gift Registry:
Locate. There’s a Gift Registry counter in all SM Stores, just ask the reception.
Fill up the form. You will need to set the exact date and venue of your event before you can register.
Book it. The SM Registry staff will book your event and register your details in their database.
Shop. A staff from the SM Store will accompany you as you pick out the gifts that you like. They will then scan the bar code into their system. All you have to do is choose. So easy and fun!
Photo shoot. Once you’ve chosen the items the staff will take individual photos of the pieces and post them in your customized online wishlist. So cool.
Perks of SM Gift Registry:
1. Announce your special day with e-cards. You can use the SM Registry e-card to announce your event to your guests.
2. Discount coupons for your guests. You can request discount cards based on the number of invited guests. You can give these out with the invitation.
3. Online album of selected items. You can also give out the link to your wishlist so that guests can already browse the items that you chose before going to the store.
4. Free delivery to venue.
5. Efficient and friendly service.
6. Special gift wrapping with premium wrappers and ribbons.
7. Special discount card. Once you register, you will be given a Registrant’s Cards that you can use for unlimited times during its validity. You can shop for items that are not in your registry and get 10% off regular items. The card is valid until one week after your event.
8. Check the gifts that were bought. You can manage your wishlist online and see the progress of the registry. You can also use this list to check if all the items were delivered.
When it comes to gift-giving for any occasions, it’s all about the choices. SM Home gives you a wide variety of stylish presents, in all price point. They’ve got them all for you!
Stay sane during this busy season!
Register for FREE: www.smgiftregistry.com
This post is in partnership with SM Home. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you so much for supporting collaborations that have kept JenniEpperson.com’s doors open. I appreciate it.