Thank you Juan Sarte for this! Alam mo naman, Skwez, bet na bet ko ang mga ganitong positivity chenes!
I feel emotional today because I’m currently going through some stress in my life. Something about work. I hope everything gets ironed out. It’s an amazing and fun project. I pray to God everything falls into place.
Please pray for me.
Reading this makes me feel better… hopeful.
Instructions for Life by The Dalai Lama:
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R’s:
– Respect for self,
– Respect for others and
– Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
20. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
Kaya ko ‘to… kaya natin ‘to!
Shopingero/shopingera, print this on paper and tack it on your wall. Peg na ‘to for life!