Christmas is fast approaching and traffic has become hell. I wish our city is not polluted so we can walk or bike and drive less.
To avoid unnecessary stress, I suggest to plan Christmas lunches with friends and early cocktail hour get-togethers instead of the usual dinners to avoid road rage.
‘Tis the season to keep calm, relax and stay at home once you’re done with the holiday shopping.
Here are some of my stay-sane faves:
1. Utz White Cheddar Snow Balls. Let it snow white cheddar snow balls! These light and cheeze-y balls are perfect to serve to kids (it’s gluten-free!) and adults when entertaining.
Available in S&R
2. Order room service. I love hotel staycations! Service in restos in hotels can get crazy during the holidays. Ring for room service and cozy up in bed with some major meals. Don’t forget to tip the room service attendant!
3. Spa time & ginger tea. Book an appointment in a spa during your break. You’ll thank me for it!
4. Ban.do Hot Stuff Thermal Mug – But First, Coffee. Coffee and hot chocolate tastes better in this thermal drinkware!
My daughter Aryanna is now the Brand Ambassador for Ban.do. It’s a brand that is inspired by all things fun: cute stationery, notebooks, pens, bags, phone cases, thermal mugs, sip cups and more. So cute, so Aryanna!
Ban.do is available at PowerBooks.
5. MTV Pinoy. The whole family is now glued to MTV Pinoy to catch VJ Aryanna on TV. My music knowledge especially on OPM and K-Pop (Aryanna’s segment is “OK-Pop”) have been sharpened. Watching music videos on the boob tube has been fun, educational and the Eppersons are kilig to see Aryanna bloom on screen!
Catch MTV Pinoy on SkyCable Ch71, Cignal Ch80, Destiny Cable Ch47 (Analog) and Ch71 (Digital), and Cablelink Ch37!
The Christmas countdown officially begins now! Are you ready?