Electric fans are like shoes; they can make or break the look of ones interior.
Tom and I spent the entire Summer renovating our new old house and refurbishing some of our furniture. We invested a lot of money in creating a safe and stylish abode. The last thing we want to do is get new appliances that will become eyesores in Maison Epperson.
Sadly, electric fans can be the kiss of death for design. But when you live in the tropics or if you have a 20-foot high ceiling and a spacious living area like we do, it’s more practical to have multiple fans than big air conditioning units.
Dyson is a company that understands good design. That’s why their appliances are not only cool looking they are also functional and powerful.
The Dyson Cool is no ordinary fan; instead of using blades to propel air, Dyson uses Air Multiplier technology—air is accelerated through an annular aperture, drawing in surrounding air to project a high-velocity cooling airflow. No blades. No choppy air.
My favorite Dyson Air Multipliers:
Dyson Air Multiplier AM07 Tower Fan
• 60% quieter than AM02
• Streamlined air channels reduce airflow turbulence, making AM07 60% quieter than its predecessor AM02. Motor noise and vibration have been isolated using a Helmholtz cavity: an acoustically engineered motor casing that reduces noise.
• Sleep timer. Fan can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals ranging from 15 minutes to 9 hours
• Remote control. Choose from 10 precise airflow settings. Curved and magnetized to store neatly on the machine.
Reco: This type of fan is perfect for condominiums, offices/cubicles and other small spaces. This type of Air Multiplier is compact and it’s the quietest of all Dyson bladeless fans.
Remote control. Allows 10 precise airflow settings, oscillation control and sleep timer. Fan can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals ranging from 15 minutes to 9 hours.
For extra convenience, the remote is curved and magnetized to store neatly on top the machine.
Dyson AM08 Pedestal Fan
Like all Dyson fans, AM08 has patented Air Multiplier technology for powerful airflow projection. Air is accelerated through an annular aperture, drawing in surrounding air to project a powerful, cooling flow of high-velocity air. And with no blades, the airflow is smooth.
• AM08 is 35% quieter than its predecessor AM03. Streamlined air channels reduce airflow turbulence so that air passes through the machine more quietly and with greater efficiency. It also has an acoustically engineered motor bucket to reduce vibration and therefore noise.
• Energy efficiency has also been improved. With smoother airflow through the machine, the DC motor doesn’t need to work so hard so less energy is required to channel the air for the same performance.
• Energy wastage has been reduced with the addition of a sleep-timer – enabling you to set exactly when you want the Dyson Cool to be working.
• The fan can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals ranging from 15 minutes to 9 hours. AM08 comes with a remote control providing 10 precise airflow settings – as well as one touch oscillation control for smoother oscillation.
• Safe & easy to clean. With no fast-spinning blades and no awkward safety grilles, AM08 can be cleaned with a single wipe of a cloth.
Reco: Best for living rooms and other spacious places, this particular style is more versatile as the head tilts and oscillates.
The coolest remote control ever.
Since Dyson Air Multipliers are bladeless, they are safe for children. Dyson fans don’t have any fast-spinning blades so nothing (and no one) gets caught in the fan as shown above by my very spirited son Dylan. LOL
Warning: The Dyson Air Multiplier is so quiet, you will most likely forget to turn it off when you leave the room. I don’t know how many times this has happened to my family and me haha! Must remember to use the timer.
Why Dyson? I know what you’re thinking, why spend money on Dyson Air Multipliers? My thinking is, if you’ve already invested in creating a stylish home, appliances like these are worth buying to complete the look of your space.
Best part: Dyson also gives customers a two-year warranty for parts and services. So. Cool.
From @dysonphilippines Instagram: Start stocking up on your Christmas gift list and get up to Php 4,000 OFF on selected Dyson machines. #dysonph #dysonphilippines
Shoppingero/Shoppinera, shop Dyson now!
Check out the Dyson showrooms at the following malls:
Century City Mall (Concept Store), Level 3, Century City, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Brgy. Poblacion Makati City; +632 4036011
Rustan’s Makati, Level 4, Rustan’s, Ayala Center, Ayala Avenue Makati City; +632 8133739
Rustan’s Shangri-La, Level 3, Mandaluyong City; +632 6334636
Robinson’s Appliances Magnolia, Lower Ground Floor, Robinsons Magnolia, New Manila Quezon City; +632 4706993
SM Appliance Center, Lower Ground Floor, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, Rockwell Drive cor. Estrella Street, Makati City; +632 8981517
SM Appliance Center, Lower Ground Floor, SM Megamall Bldg. B, J. Vargas Ave, cor. EDSA, Mandaluyong City; +632 6335073
Duty Free Fiesta Mall, NAIA Road, Paranaque City; +632 5524337