I just want to share with you something inspiring that I found on the Net. Valentine’s Day is a few days away, what better way to say “I love you” than simple acts of love:
50 Simple Acts of Love to Improve Your Marriage
1. Sit on the same piece of furniture together.
2. Hold hands while watching T.V.
3. Stop on the way home from work and buy his/her favorite treat.
4. Ask your spouse out on a date and schedule it right then.
5. Kiss your spouse when you leave or enter the room they are in.
6. Call them at work just to say you were thinking of them.
7. Ask how their day was and really listen to their answer.
8. Watch football with him this weekend.
9. Give up watching the game to go do something with her.
10. Go shopping with her this weekend.
11. Give up shopping to go do something with him.
12. Read a book together and discuss it.
13. Enroll in a class together.
14. Create a special playlist of romantic songs for your spouse.
15. Send your spouse flowers at work.
16. Write your spouse a love note.
17. Tell her that she is beautiful.
18. Tell him that he is very good at what he does.
19. Go for a walk together and hold hands.
20. Make your spouse breakfast.
21. Clean up by yourself after dinner.
22. Compliment your spouse in front of others and while you are alone.
23. Go camping together.
24. Plan a surprise weekend away together.
25. Be the first to say you are sorry and forgive them quickly when they make a mistake.
26. Light a candle at dinner.
27. Give your spouse an hour alone just to themselves.
28. Take them to a nice lunch on a weekday.
29. Give them a massage that doesn’t lead to anything else.
30. Leave a rose on her windshield at work.
31. Greet your spouse at the door with a hug and kiss.
32. Go dancing with your spouse.
33. Go outside and stare at the stars together.
34. Snuggle up together and stay that way for at least 15 minutes.
42. Offer your spouse the chance to go out with their friends guilt-free.
43. Take your spouse to their favorite place to eat.
44. Take a day off to spend with them.
45. Take the kids to a babysitter and spend a romantic night at home.
46. Wait on them hand and foot for the day.
47. Turn off all other distractions and just talk to your spouse.
48. Do that one thing with your spouse that you’ve always resisted doing.
49. Tell them, “I love you” at least twice a day.
50. Pray out loud together.
I always believed that the simplest act of kindness and love has the greatest impact. When in comes to our loved ones, sometimes, we have to think “small”.