It’s raining. It’s pouring. Stay indoors. Let’s play bahay-bahayan!
Like what I mentioned in my previous posts, pink is in!
According to Rosita Missoni, “Home has become fashion”, she couldn’t be more on the money.
I’ve put together a moodboard on how incorporate fashion’s “It” color into your homes:
• Accessories are the easiest way to refresh the look of your space.
• Gray and pink make a sophisticated color combo.
• A touch of gold with different hues of pink spells classy.
• Soften the look of leather with pastel pink.
• Go for glam than girly. Modern silhouettes like the Jasper Morrison’s Air Chair makes any interior look modern.